new client experience
Here at LSQP, we believe that everyone can benefit from igniting their core, confidence, and vitality with intentional movement and breath.
Our Pilates Mat/Barre/Yoga Studio offers a blend of core-focused classes that are great for all levels, from beginner to experienced.
If you're looking to jump right into Pilates reformer work, you can join us in our Pilates Equipment Studio for a private Pilates Equipment session or a small group class.
If you already know you want a blend of classes across both studios, you can choose a Combination Mat + Equipment Membership.
All LSQP classes are small by design, so our instructors can provide you with tailored guidance to help you achieve your unique goals and improve your practice.
A few notes for special situations:
- Are you expecting? Pilates has been shown to increase pelvic floor muscle strength, endurance, and repeatability in pregnant women - aiding in labor and recovery. Please note that we highly encourage pregnant women who are past their first trimester to attend dedicated prenatal Pilates classes or private/duet sessions only.
- Recovering from an injury? Clinical studies have found that Pilates is an effective rehab tool, particularly in reducing pain and disability. We recommend anyone with an injury start with our new client pack of 2 private Pilates sessions to benefit from a 1:1 assessment and guidance from our instructors.
We also always recommend that anyone with a special situation or condition consult with your doctor before starting a new exercise regiment like Pilates.
new client offers
Intro 2 packs of sessions or classes
For all clients new to the various programming options in our studio, we offer the following introductory packs:
- Pilates mat, barre, or yoga classes: 2 for $15 (~60% off)
- Pilates equipment classes: 2 for $42 (~30% off)
- Duet Pilates equipment sessions: 2 for $59 (~35% off)
- Private Pilates equipment sessions: 2 for $99 (~30% off)
These introductory packages are available one-time only per client and both classes or sessions must be completed within one month from purchase. These options automatically appear when you are checking out.
Why start with private sessions?
For those interested in Pilates equipment, we highly recommend starting with our Private Pilates Equipment Session offer. Private sessions are fully tailored to you - particularly beneficial for those who are brand new to Pilates equipment, for those who are coming to Pilates with an injury or condition, or for anyone looking for one-on-one instruction.
Our highly trained instructors will start you off by discussing your goals and any injuries or conditions. They'll then work 1:1 with you over two 55 minute sessions, focusing on form, breathing, and mind-body connection. At the end of your 2 sessions, you can discuss continuing with private practice or explore duet or group equipment class options, or a combination!
This offer is for all clients who are new to private Pilates equipment sessions at LSQP, including those who have previously taken classes with us.
Up to 30% off per session in 1st month of memberships
A great way to try a variety of classes offered in our Pilates Equipment Studio, in our Pilates Mat/Barre/Yoga Studio, or across both studios—all guaranteed to give you an incredible core workout, full body strengthening, and/or a restorative stretch.
Our instructors have extensive training and teaching experience in their respective disciplines and share a passion for teaching in a small group environment.
This offer is for all clients who are new to memberships at LSQP, including those who have previously purchased a drop-in or pack of classes or sessions.
Choose from either a Pilates Equipment Studio, a Pilates Mat/Barre/Yoga Studio, or a Combination membership then pick your desired number of classes per month: 4, 8, 12 or unlimited.