When: Thursdays 9/6–9/27, 6:30–7:45pm
Where: Logan Square Pilates + Core Studio, 2771 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Cost: $85 for all 4 sessions, with a portion of proceeds going to Girls on the Run
Are you a runner looking to:
- maximize your performance at the Chicago marathon?
- hit your PR at other fall races?
- ease into colder weather running?
Research has shown that Pilates not only helps improve run performance, it also reduces the risk of injury.
Each session in this series will include a combo of expert-led Pilates mat and yoga instruction, targeted specifically at:
- releasing tension from the impact of running
- enhancing core strength and enabling more efficient movement
- loosening up tight muscles and improving your flexibility
- providing you with exercises and tips for sustaining benefits from the series
The series will be co-taught by Aileen, co-founder of LSQP and Balance Body comprehensive certified Pilates instructor and Michelle, 200 hour registered yoga teacher and runner who is currently training for the Chicago Marathon as part of the Girls on the Run SoleMates fundraising team!
Join us - sign up below!